Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wisconsin GOP shame on you

Is this the best you can do?

The Wisconsin GOP must be getting desperate because I just received a glossy piece in the mail trying to link William Ayres and 1960s one time weather underground terrorist with Barak Obama. They try to make it sound like this is a true story that Mr. Obama has close ties to domestic terrorist is a heading on the inside page. Inside of this glossy brochure are a pile of lies are pictures of the 1960s protests having to do with the Vietnam war. There's only one problem with this glossy advertisement that they purposely failed to tell us that Barak Obama at the time was only eight years old when all this happened. Now I don't know about you though when I was eight years old I wasn't very much interested in anything except Cowboys and Indians riding my bike and maybe playing basketball. I probably knew about the war, but I really didn't care about it. After all when is the last time you ever saw an eight-year-old kid drafted into the Army? What they also fail to tell you is that the only way that Mr. Obama got to know Mr. Ayres is through a local youth group similar to the Boys and Girls Club that both of them alonged to.

I've got news for the Republican Party of Wisconsin, we aren't as dumb as you think we are! We've grown weary of the scare tactics and all the lies spread by the GOP and the Bush administration and the never ending efforts to control the minds and thoughts of the American public. Guess what? We learned a lot in the last eight years and were not going to fall for that stuff anymore. It seems to me like you guys are getting desperate that you are losing ground rapidly because we can see through all your twisted rhetoric and lies and were not falling for it anymore.

So boys and girls take that for what it's worth I just wanted you to know what the real truth is and the kind of lies the GOP is trying to feed you. I predict that the presidential election is going to be a landslide. And believe me it's not McCain who is going to be in the winning circle. With that I urge each and every one of you to get out and vote because this is a very important election. I know I will be out there, even though I am recuperating from spinal surgery I hope to be recovered enough to go cross the street and vote on election day. Believe me if I can do it so can you.

No comments: