Friday, October 10, 2008

In Dozens of Calls, Palins Pressed for Trooper’s Removal - NYTimes.com

In Dozens of Calls, Palins Pressed for Trooper’s Removal - NYTimes.com

There's nothing like a woman scorned. I just found this article in the New York Times and think it's rather interesting about Gov. Palin. I don't know about you but I don't know if I'd want to have somebody like that in office who holds a grudge the way she does and the way her family does. I've had bosses like that. They tend to be vindicative when they can't get their own way and it seems like a trait that Ms. Palin has shown to the public in a way that says to me at least, that she is not the type of person I would want as a vice president or even as the president should that ever happen.

One of the things that I've noticed in heterosexual marriages or should I say divorces is that one or the other party or both parties usually wind up hating each other and become very vindictive during the course of their divorce and especially if there are children involved. Although most people tend to overlook this it is a very common trait amongst many many people. To me it shows a much darker side to Ms. Palen that I think every one should know about and take into consideration if you want her leading our country. I guess one of the questions I would have is how vindictive she would be if she could not get her way in the position of either vice president or president? This would leave me to question her stability and capacity to lead a country. I do not want an unstable person in office ever. And I certainly don't want somebody who's going to go off half cocked or who might become unstable under pressure.

Heaven help us if she was forced into a position of authority and something really bad happened to our country. I don't want somebody who's going to be come vindictive or explosive in a highly volatile situation. This I am afraid can lead to very direct consequences and possibly even lead us into a world war or some sort of nuclear confrontation which I don't think anyone wants to see happen. Anyone who is elected president or vice president must be very stable and I don't know if they're psychological profile shows that. And I really think that this is something that should be looked into and very carefully considered. I don't think that this is the proper type of behavior that I want to have for somebody in a high office and I don't think you do either. It sure would be nice to know what other people think. So if you would like to leave a comment please do so.

No comments: