Friday, October 10, 2008

Report: McCain Exploded With Rage During Gambling Outing

Report: McCain Exploded With Rage During Gambling Outing

How about this one? It seems to have been glossed over by almost everybody including the press. Do we really need John McCain as president with somebody who is known to have an explosive temper? Read the article and then watch the video. And make a decision for yourself whether you would want to have somebody who explodes the way Mr. McCain did with very little provocation. I certainly don't think I want somebody as president who acts like that. I don't get me wrong I don't see anything wrong with gambling although I don't do it myself. I think it's a waste of my hard earned dollars. The only times I've ever been to a gambling hall has been to attend a show but never to gamble. But that's beside the point.

Mr. McCain comes across as very controlled, calm cool and collected during his many debates and this is what is being shown on TV to the American public. This is the persona he wants to project as a public image, but what we don't see behind the scenes is a very explosive Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde persona that he so carefully hides. This is what he does not want you to see. Like Gov. Palin this is a personality trait I don't want anyone to ever have was going to be in such a high public office such as the president of the United States. Here again I ask the same question, what would happen if he blew up when confronted with a very volatile situation? Politically and internationally we cannot afford this type of outburst because the consequences would be disastrous. And my question once again, is do you want somebody like this as president? Your comments are always welcome.

No comments: