Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Whacko Scientists

Ok so they found a Midget or Dwarf skeleton which is thousands of years old. They are calling it a major find. What are they thinking? They are saying that they are smart just because of their brain size? Don't dwarfs heads seem much bigger than their bodies? Like Duh? These guys are supposed to have impressive College Degrees for pete sake. Give me a break. You mean to tell me that there weren't any dwarfs back in the stone age? Come on Guys, this isn't Rocket Science. I think someone is having a Major Brain Fart or they are way off track. I went to College too, but at least I use the gray matter God gave me. I think someone is pulling our leg.

This is a Joke right? Personally I think someone should start questioning this supposed find. You just found the first midget. Get over it. Big Deal. Here is the link if you want to read the article for yourself.

Moving right along

No comments: