Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Bush has got to go

Its almost as if I told you so. The cost of the war in Iraq is going to bankrupt the country. And who should come out from hiding but Osama Bin Laden voicing his opposition to the Bush administration. "So we are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah."

This has been and continues to be an unnecessary war, a war no one wanted except the blood thirsty Bush administration and the extremeist religious right. I was my opinion then as it still is now that our nation is going down the toilet under this administration.

With that I say "Vote as if your life depends upon it." Bush MUST be voted out of office. It is my sincere hope that John Kerry will do the right thing and get out of this mess before it is too late. If you don't believe me, read the complete speech by Bin Laden for yourself here http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm

I told you so. Ain't that the truth?

No comments: